General Assistant - Part Time
Job summary: We are looking to recruit a general assistant to work with the team at Pound Lane. The role is a part time position working a minimum of 12 hours per week 9am – 1pm, 3 days a week including Saturday morning work. More hours are available.
Purpose of the Role
To work effectively as part of a team to provide excellent standards of customer service, creating a warm and friendly environment that people want to return.
Benefits of working for Ideal Cleaners
10 days paid holiday (Depending on when you start your employment with us). Free freshly ground coffee and tea. Uniform provided. External NVQ training to be provided (Depending on course availability and when your employment starts).
• To serve customers showing a high standard of customer care at all times and providing a helpful and friendly service in order to maximise sales
• To sell and promote services and products to customers in an efficient and friendly manner
• To handle cash and use an EPOS till, including handling credit cards
• To process customer’s garments ensuring that they are returned at a high standard
• To comply with the Health and Safety and emergency procedures in accordance to Company Policy
• To keep the branch clean and tidy
• To attend work in a clean, smart and wearing the uniform provided
• To attend and complete all training as required
• To carry out other duties which fall within a reasonable expectation of the role
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to follow standards and achieve set goals within defined timescales
• A desire to work in a customer focused environment
• Ability to act with integrity in regards to diversity, Health and Safety and all company values